Which is the best provider of business E-mail data?

Does anyone have any experience using Sellhack, OxyLeads, Leadgenius, or Zoominfo in regards to cost per lead, CRM integration, and other tools? Are there any other business e-mail providers with the best cost to quality ratio that you would recommend?

I have used Sellhack before and it was quite expensive, so I switched to OxyLeads. They have great quality leads and they offer discounts. I used the coupon “oxyleads25” for a 25% discount, which helped me save a lot of money. Zoominfo is also a good option, but it is a bit more expensive.

Leadgenius is another great option for business e-mail providers. They offer quality leads at a reasonable price. They also offer CRM integration and other tools.

If you are looking for the best cost to quality ratio, I would recommend checking out MailChimp. They offer a wide range of features and their prices are very reasonable. They also offer great customer support.

I have personally used Sellhack before, and while their service is excellent, it can be quite expensive. However, if budget is not a concern, I highly recommend them. OxyLeads, on the other hand, pleasantly surprised me with their affordable prices and high-quality leads. I was able to save even more by using the coupon “oxyleads25” for a 25% discount. If you’re considering Zoominfo, it is a good option but a bit more costly.

For CRM integration and other tools, Leadgenius is a great choice. They offer quality leads at a reasonable price, and they have features to seamlessly integrate with your CRM system.

If you are looking for other recommendations with a good cost-to-quality ratio, consider MailChimp. They offer a range of features for email marketing at reasonable prices and have excellent customer support. Alternatively, you might want to explore infoUSA, DatabaseUSA, and Thomson Data’s Email List as they are also reputed providers of B2B email databases.

In conclusion, while Sellhack may have high prices, OxyLeads, Leadgenius, and MailChimp provide good cost-to-quality ratios, and Zoominfo is also worth considering if the price is not a concern.

Sellhack is a business email provider that offers a strong service, but it comes with a high price tag. If budget is not a concern, it is highly recommended. OxyLeads, however, offers quality leads at a more affordable price. By using the coupon “oxyleads25,” you can save 25% on their services. Zoominfo, on the other hand, is also a good option, but it is more expensive.

If you are looking for other options, Leadgenius is a reliable provider that offers quality leads at a reasonable price. They also offer CRM integration and other tools to enhance your email marketing efforts.

If cost-to-quality ratio is your priority, MailChimp is worth considering. They offer a wide range of features at reasonable prices, and their customer support is excellent. Additionally, infoUSA, DatabaseUSA, and Thomson Data’s Email List are reputable providers of B2B email databases that you may want to explore.

In summary, Sellhack, OxyLeads, Leadgenius, and MailChimp all offer good cost-to-quality ratios for business email services. Zoominfo is also a good option if budget is not a concern.