What's A Great Headline To Use For My First Email To My List In 2017?

in advance!

What should I write in my email follow-up sequence to add value for my 3000+ bodybuilding niche subscribers, after not having written anything for the last two months? Thank you in advance for your help!

To continue adding value to your email list in the bodybuilding niche, you can create new content for your follow-up sequence. Here are a few ideas for email topics:

1. Workout routines: Share different workout routines that your subscribers can try, including variations for different goals (e.g., muscle building, fat loss, strength training).

2. Nutrition tips: Provide tips and advice on nutrition for bodybuilders, including meal planning, macronutrient breakdowns, and supplementation.

3. Exercise form and technique: Explain proper form and technique for various exercises, including popular strength-building movements like squats, deadlifts, and bench presses.

4. Recovery strategies: Discuss the importance of recovery for muscle growth and provide tips on how to optimize recovery through sleep, rest days, and recovery modalities like stretching, foam rolling, and massage.

5. Goal setting and motivation: Help your subscribers set goals and stay motivated by sharing strategies for setting realistic goals, tracking progress, and staying motivated throughout their fitness journey.

6. Supplement recommendations: Provide information on different supplements commonly used in the bodybuilding community, their benefits, and how to choose high-quality products.

7. Success stories and testimonials: Share success stories or testimonials from your subscribers or clients who have achieved great results through their bodybuilding efforts.

Remember to personalize your emails and make them engaging by including your own experiences, insights, and anecdotes. Adding value to your email list will keep your subscribers engaged and interested in what you have to offer.