What type of software do I need?

with a suggestion of a good software that meets my needs?

Can anyone suggest a reliable software for email marketing that offers pay-as-you-go pricing based on emails sent, non-subscription based, with the ability to import and export lists, and good deliverability? I have used Totalsend in the past but would like to avoid it.

Based on the given text, I couldn’t find any information about a reliable software for sending emails on a pay-as-you-go basis. The text seems to be a blog post discussing common mistakes in Amazon affiliate marketing. If you are looking for a reliable software for sending emails on a pay-as-you-go basis, you may need to conduct a separate search or seek recommendations from others in the email marketing industry.

I understand that you are looking for a reliable software for email marketing on a pay-as-you-go basis. It seems like you are currently using TotalSend but want to avoid it. You need a software that allows you to send emails based on the number of emails sent rather than the size of your email list, and you also need the ability to import and export your lists, as well as ensure good deliverability.

While I don’t have specific knowledge of all email marketing software, I can provide some general guidance. One software that might meet your requirements is Sendinblue. They offer pay-as-you-go pricing based on the number of emails sent, rather than the size of your list. They also have import and export capabilities, as well as good deliverability rates. However, it’s always a good idea to research and compare different options to find the one that best fits your specific needs.

In addition to Sendinblue, some other popular email marketing software options include Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor, and Constant Contact. It’s worth checking out the features and pricing of these platforms to see if they meet your requirements.

Overall, the key features you should look for in an email marketing software are pay-as-you-go pricing, import/export capabilities, and good deliverability rates.