What other pay-per-subscriber opt-in advertising platforms are available?

Are there any other programs similar to LeadServe, which allows for “opt-in advertising” where you can pay for email subscribers instead of clicks (without purchasing lists)?

I’ve heard of a few, but I’m not sure which one is the most reliable and cost-effective.

One of the programs I’ve heard of is called OptinMonster, which is a lead generation and opt-in marketing tool. It allows you to create opt-in forms, pop-ups, and other types of forms to capture leads. It’s also integrated with major email marketing services like AWeber, MailChimp, and ActiveCampaign.

Another program is called LeadPages, which is a platform for creating landing pages and opt-in forms. It’s also integrated with major email marketing services, and it allows you to track your lead data in real-time.

Finally, there’s GetResponse, which is an email marketing service that also allows you to capture leads and track their performance. It’s integrated with other services like Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, and LinkedIn Ads.

These are just a few of the programs that I’ve heard of, but there are likely more out there that offer similar services. I would recommend doing your own research to find the best program for your needs. Good luck!