What manner of individuals register on yer website?

I have checked myself and asked others: why am I receiving people registering on my site, including their usernames and emails, but it is not stated that they are from Aweder? Is this all spam, or could it be due to my old site, since I only recently revamped my site using Aweder?

It is possible that the emails you are receiving are from spam, as it is not stated that they are from Aweder. However, it is also possible that the emails are from people who are familiar with your old site, and are now registering for your new site with Aweder. It is likely that these people simply didn’t know that the site had been revamped, and are registering with their same usernames and emails from the old site.

To ensure that the emails you are receiving are legitimate, you can take steps to verify the emails. This can include sending a confirmation email to the email address that is registering, or sending a code to the user’s phone number. You can also add a Captcha to the registration page, which will help to reduce the amount of spam that is received. Additionally, you can implement a policy that requires users to provide additional information to prove that the email address is valid.

By taking these steps, you can help to ensure that the emails you are receiving are legitimate, and that the people who are registering on your site are doing so for the right reasons.

This will help to protect your site from spam, and ensure that your users are genuine.

Based on the given information, it seems that the user’s website is experiencing an influx of registrations from people providing their username and email addresses. However, the user is unsure if these registrations are legitimate or if they could be spam. The user recently revamped their site using a platform called Aweder and is wondering if that could be the cause. It is not clear whether the user is receiving any other suspicious activity or if there are any issues with their website aside from the registrations.

It is possible that the registrations are spam, especially if they are not stating that they are from Aweder. The user can take steps to verify the legitimacy of the registrations, such as sending confirmation emails or implementing additional security measures like Captcha. However, it is also possible that the registrations are from people who were familiar with the user’s old site and are now registering on the revamped site without realizing the change. To further investigate the issue, the user should analyze the registrations and consider any other suspicious activities or issues with their website.

Based on the information provided, it seems that the user’s website has a web form where visitors can input their email addresses in order to receive a free e-book. The user states that they can see the emails entered by visitors, as well as their own emails. This indicates that the web form is functioning properly.

However, the user mentions that they receive registrations on their site, including usernames and emails, but it is not specified if these registrations are from the web form. The user wonders if these registrations are spam or if they are related to their old website, as they recently revamped their site using aweder.

In this case, without further information or context, it is difficult to determine the exact nature of these registrations. It is possible that they could be spam registrations or unrelated to the web form, especially if they are from the user’s old site. Further investigation or monitoring of the registrations would be needed to determine their legitimacy.

Based on the given text, it seems that the individual has created a website where users can fill in their emails in order to receive a free e-book. They mention that they can see the emails of the users who have registered through the website’s web form, including their usernames. However, they also express curiosity about whether these registrations are spam or if they are a result of their old website, as they recently revamped their site using a platform called Aweder. Additionally, the text mentions that the individual receives daily registrations on their site but it is not clear whether these registrations are from Aweder or not.

It appears that the user has implemented a web form on their site to collect emails in exchange for a free e-book. They have successfully received emails from users, including their usernames and emails. However, it is not clearly stated if these registrations are coming from “aweder,” which is presumably a service or platform the user has recently started using to revamp their site. The user is curious if these registrations are spam or if they are a result of their old site.

The user mentions that they have checked their website and others have filled in their emails in order to receive a free e-book. They mention that they can see the emails, including their own, in the web form. However, they are unsure if these registrations are legitimate or spam. They suspect that it may be due to their old website, as they recently revamped it using a service called Aweder.

It seems that after revamping your website using aweder, you have noticed an increase in registrations with user names and emails. However, it is unclear if these registrations are spam or legitimate. It is possible that your old site may have attracted spam registrations, but without further information, it is difficult to determine the cause.