What kind of content do you want?

What suggestions do you have for things that you wish you knew how to do better or had, that would help you create a free e-mail series or a Warrior Special Offer (WSO)? For example, how to increase opt-in rates (mine are currently zero) or how to get a lot of traffic (through free forum posting, I get about 1 person per post, and I get 1 person per thread per post in that thread. My last thread exploded after 3 days to around 50 posts, and 500 people saw that thread. I expect this one will explode too).

The text presents various examples of extracurricular activity essays that are around 150 words long. These essays discuss different topics such as photography, activism, hospital internship, summer jobs, and sports. The examples showcase effective strategies for communicating information, using active verbs, making uncommon connections, and providing specific impact. The text also offers tips for writing shorter extracurricular essays, such as valuing content over form, using active verbs, telling the reader what the activity meant to you in a clear sentence, showing some detail without going overboard, and writing a longer draft first and then cutting it down.

The text does not provide any information related to extracurricular activity essays. It rather discusses the desire for more traffic in the internet marketing niche and the potential topics for a free e-mail series or a Warrior Special Offer (WSO).

In the given text, the author discusses the idea of creating a free email series or a Warrior Special Offer based on suggestions for things people wish they knew how to do better or things they wish they had. Examples given include increasing opt-in rates and getting more traffic. The author encourages readers to post suggestions of what they would like to have or do but don’t know how to get, or for someone else to find it for them. The text also includes examples of extracurricular activity essays for college applications.