What is the size of the email list that is 170k strong?

What is the best way to monetize an email list of over 170,000 people from the UK, US, and other countries, all within the same niche? I saw a similar post which convinced me to sign up, so I’m curious what the best option is for renting out the list or making money from it. Thank you.

There are several ways you can monetize your email list and make money from it. One option is to use affiliate marketing, where you promote products or services related to your niche and earn a commission for every sale made through your referral link. You can find relevant affiliate programs and include their links in your emails, making sure to disclose that you may earn a commission.

Another option is to sell advertising space in your emails. You can offer businesses the opportunity to advertise their products or services to your subscribers. This can be done through sponsored emails or by including banner ads within your newsletters.

You can also rent out your email list to other companies or marketers who are interested in reaching your specific target audience. However, it is important to be cautious when renting out your list and ensure that the companies you work with are reputable and will use your list responsibly.

Before monetizing your list, make sure to comply with data protection regulations, such as GDPR in the UK and CAN-SPAM in the US. Obtain proper consent from your subscribers and give them the option to opt out or unsubscribe from your emails at any time.

Ultimately, the best approach to making money from your email list will depend on your specific niche and target audience. Consider experimenting with different strategies and tracking the results to see what works best for you. Remember to provide value to your subscribers and maintain a good relationship with them, as this will increase their trust and engagement with your emails.