What is the process for tracking emails?

!

Do Yesware and Hubspot work with emails other than Gmail, such as [email protected] on www.one.com? I’m new to this and I’m having trouble setting it up on my Mac. Thanks in advance!

Yesware and HubSpot are compatible with email platforms other than Gmail. You don’t necessarily need to use Gmail to use these tools. However, compatibility may vary depending on the specific email provider you are using. It’s best to check with the tool providers to see if they support your specific email platform.

Yesware and HubSpot are primarily compatible with Gmail. However, they can also work with other email clients such as Outlook and Apple Mail. To use these tools with your company email on www.one.com, you may need to configure your email settings to work with a third-party email client such as Outlook, which is compatible with Yesware and HubSpot.

Yesware and HubSpot are primarily compatible with Gmail, but they can also work with other email providers. However, setting up your company email on a different provider, such as www.one.com, might require additional steps and configurations. It’s important to check the documentation and support provided by Yesware and HubSpot to ensure compatibility and proper setup with your specific email provider.

Yesware and HubSpot are compatible with Gmail, but they can also work with other email providers. In order to use these tools with your company email on www.one.com, you may need to set up your email to be forwarded to a Gmail account or connect your company email to Gmail using POP or IMAP settings. Once your company email is connected to Gmail, you can use Yesware and HubSpot with your company email.