What is the process for removing a name field from an Optin form in Getresponse?

Can anyone help me remove the name field from the HTML form I have created using the Plain HTML Editor in GetResponse, so that the form only collects email addresses? I need the HTML code to integrate it with the Option Revolution plugin. Thanks in advance!

To remove the name field from the HTML form created using the Plain HTML Editor in GetResponse, you need to modify the HTML code. Here is an example of how you can remove the name field from the form:

1. Go to the GetResponse Plain HTML Editor and locate the code for your form.
2. Look for the HTML element that represents the name field in the form. It is usually a <input> element with the name attribute set to “name”.
3. Remove the HTML element that represents the name field, including its associated label if present.
4. Save the changes to the HTML code.

After removing the name field from the form, you can integrate it with the Optin Revolution plugin by copying the modified HTML code and pasting it into the plugin’s settings or widget.

Note that removing the name field may require adjusting the styling and layout of the form to ensure it still looks and functions correctly.