What is the best way to proceed after I have bought a niche email list and content?

What is the best way to proceed with the 2,500 niche subscribers that I recently purchased in a package deal on Flippa, who have already gone through a 20 message, fully monetized, autoresponder cycle? I have new content to add to the beginning/middle/and end of the cycle, but I don’t want to send my current list duplicate messages. My goal is to continue driving traffic to the landing page to capture more emails and create new content for my autoresponder messages, while also monetizing the existing list.

Based on the information provided, it seems that you have purchased a package deal on Flippa which includes a niche-specific Aweber list of 2,500 subscribers that have already gone through a 20-message autoresponder cycle. Additionally, the deal includes a Facebook account, domain name, and landing page.

To proceed with your list without sending duplicate messages, you have a few options. One approach is to start a new list specifically for your new subscribers. You can include both the old and new content in the autoresponder cycle, ensuring that the old list doesn’t receive duplicate messages. For your old subscribers, you can tailor an advertising campaign with only new emails to engage them with fresh content.

Alternatively, you can mix the old and new subscribers together and resend all the original emails to the old list. However, this may not be the best approach as it could lead to subscriber fatigue or annoyance if they receive the same content again.

Your goal should be to continue driving traffic to the landing page to capture more emails while also creating new content for your autoresponder messages. It’s important to capitalize on the potential of your 2,500-subscriber list by monetizing it effectively.

In summary, consider starting a new list for your new subscribers, including both the old and new content in the autoresponder cycle. Tailor an advertising campaign with only new emails to engage your old subscribers. Avoid resending the exact same emails to the old list, as this may lead to subscriber dissatisfaction. Focus on creating new content and driving traffic to your landing page to continue growing your list and monetizing it successfully.