What do you think about my funnel?

What strategies can I use to increase the engagement and click/response rate of my subscribers to my e-course? I have created a valuable original course, distribute lessons through an auto-responder, and send off-course and niche-related material. I have even sent emails asking for subscribers’ opinions on the course. However, the click/response rate is not as high as I would like and I feel I am failing to engage with my subscribers. I have targeted people who have an interest in the subject and are proven to be “internet shoppers” (derived from the niche). I am looking for someone with experience in email/internet marketing to review my course and point out weak points.

To increase the engagement and click/response rate of your subscribers, there are a few strategies you can try:

1. Improve the quality of your content: Make sure your e-course provides valuable, unique, and helpful information. Avoid rehashed information that can be found everywhere. Focus on solving specific problems and providing solutions rather than just avoiding mistakes.

2. Create a sense of anticipation: Make your first lesson captivating and create a “wow” factor so that subscribers are excited to continue with the rest of the course. Use strong and compelling calls to action that entice them to take the next step.

3. Utilize different mediums: Consider adding videos to your lessons. This can help build a quicker relationship with your subscribers and provide a more engaging experience. Ensure that the videos provide high-quality and valuable content.

4. Establish yourself as an authority: Engage with your subscribers outside of the email course. Participate in forums and discussions related to your niche, help others, and leverage social proof by showcasing positive feedback and testimonials from your interactions.

5. Connect with experts in your niche: Reach out to influencers and experts in your field. Show genuine interest in their work and engage with them on social media platforms. Build relationships with these experts and leverage their support, such as sharing your articles or doing joint ventures.

By implementing these strategies, you can enhance the engagement and click/response rate of your subscribers and ultimately improve the effectiveness of your e-course.