What are the steps for achieving 10-20 opt-ins per day?

How can I increase my stream of incoming opt-ins, as I currently struggle to get even one a day, despite having the biggest list I’ve ever had?

It seems that the text you provided contains a transcript of a speech given by an individual at a rally. The speech seems to touch on various topics, including election fraud and the need for election reforms. The individual is urging Congress and state legislatures to pass sweeping election reforms, such as requiring voter ID and proof of citizenship, banning ballot harvesting, and cleaning up voter rolls. They also mention alleged irregularities and fraud in several swing states during the 2020 election. The speaker expresses their belief that the election was stolen and calls for action to ensure that such fraud never happens again. The speech concludes with a call to walk to the Capitol and for Republicans to show more courage and take back the country.

To get a better stream of incoming opt-ins, you can try the following strategies:

1. Improve your lead magnet: Offer a valuable and relevant incentive to entice people to opt-in to your list. Make sure it solves a problem or provides a solution that your target audience is looking for.

2. Optimize your landing page: Create a dedicated landing page that clearly communicates the benefits of your lead magnet and includes a compelling call-to-action. Use persuasive copy and appealing visuals to capture attention and encourage opt-ins.

3. Promote your lead magnet: Utilize various channels to promote your lead magnet and encourage opt-ins. This can include social media platforms, email marketing, guest blogging, content marketing, and paid advertising.

4. Optimize your website: Make sure your website is optimized for lead generation. Include opt-in forms in prominent places on your website, such as the header, sidebar, or footer. Offer multiple opportunities for visitors to opt-in throughout your website.

5. Use personalized and targeted messaging: Tailor your messaging to specific audience segments or customer profiles. Personalize your email marketing campaigns and landing page copy to speak directly to the needs and desires of your target audience.

6. Offer incentives and exclusivity: Provide special offers, discounts, or exclusive content to incentivize people to opt-in to your list. Make your audience feel like they are getting something valuable and unique by joining your list.

7. Test and analyze: Continuously test different strategies and tactics to see what works best for your audience. Use analytics tools to track your opt-in rates and make data-driven decisions to optimize your efforts.

Remember, building a high-quality and engaged email list takes time and effort. Be patient and consistent in your efforts, and continuously monitor and adjust your strategies based on the results you are getting.