What are the reasons for an Amazon SES account being suspended?

Has anyone had a similar experience with Amazon suspending their SES account due to “sending violations” and have any suggestions on what to do? My email lists are all double opt-in with clear unsubscribe instructions, and I mainly promote my own products with the occasional affiliate offer.

I have had similar experience with Amazon suspending my SES account due to sending violations. Unfortunately, they do not give any specific reasons as to why it was suspended, which makes it difficult to rectify. My suggestion would be to review all your emails and make sure that you are not violating any of their terms and conditions. Additionally, you could try contacting them directly to get more information on why your account was suspended. If that doesn’t work, then you may have to look for another email service provider.

I have had similar experience with Amazon suspending my SES account due to sending violations. Unfortunately, they do not give any specific reasons as to why it was suspended, which makes it difficult to rectify. My suggestion would be to review all your emails and make sure that you are not violating any of their terms and conditions. Additionally, you could try contacting them directly to get more information on why your account was suspended. If that doesn’t work, then you may have to look for another email service provider.

It seems that the user’s Amazon SES account has been suspended due to “sending violations,” but Amazon has not provided specific details on the violations. Other users in a forum discussion have suggested that this could be due to a high bounce or complaint rate, but it is difficult to determine the exact cause without more information. Suggestions include ensuring that email lists are clean and regularly verified, setting up automatic bounce removal, and maintaining high engagement rates. It is also mentioned that using Amazon SES for marketing emails may not be a long-term strategy, as they may suspend accounts for promoting certain products. Some users recommend switching to other email service providers such as Aweber or MailChimp.