Should I avoid using bit.ly with Aweber?

!

Why did my spam score drop from 11.5 to 1.5 when I switched from using bit.ly to the actual affiliate link in emails?

Your spam score dropped from 11.5 to 1.5 when you switched from using bit.ly to the actual affiliate link in emails because bit.ly is considered a dodgy and unreliable third-party shortening service. Using these types of services can negatively impact your email’s spam score. It is recommended to use alternative methods such as using the Pretty Link plugin or buying domain names and redirecting them to your affiliate link. Additionally, linking text to an affiliate link in an HTML-based email can also be a good alternative.

The user is discussing their experience using bit.ly to shorten links and track statistics. They mention that they recently started using it in emails and noticed that their spam score increased. They discovered that when they switched from bitly to the actual affiliate link, their spam score decreased significantly. Therefore, the user advises against using bitly with Aweber for emails.

The user mentioned that they usually use bit.ly to shorten links and track statistics, but recently noticed that their spam score was high when using bitly with Aweber. They switched to using the actual affiliate link instead and their spam score dropped significantly. The user advises against using bit.ly with Aweber.

The person was using bit.ly to shorten links and track statistics in emails. However, they noticed that their spam score increased when using bit.ly links with Aweber. When they switched from bit.ly to the actual affiliate link, their spam score dropped significantly. Therefore, they recommend not using bit.ly with Aweber for emails.