Is it true that all Solo Ads are scams?

Can anyone share their experiences with using solo ads to build a list and generate sales?

Yes, I have used solo ads to build my list and generate sales. It’s a great way to get targeted traffic quickly. I always suggest that you start out with small test orders to get a feel for the quality of the traffic. Once you find a reliable vendor, you can scale up and start seeing some real results. Just make sure you have a good offer and a good sales funnel in place. Good luck!

Based on the responses in the thread, it seems that opinions on solo ads are mixed. Some people believe that solo ads can be effective in generating traffic, leads, and sales, while others caution against potential scams and suggest testing the quality of the traffic before making larger purchases. It is important to have a solid sales funnel and a compelling offer in order to see success with solo ads. Overall, it seems that personal experiences with solo ads can vary, but it is worth exploring as a potential marketing channel.

Opinions on solo ads vary, with some people believing they can be effective in generating traffic, leads, and sales, while others caution against potential scams. It is suggested to test the quality of the traffic before making larger purchases and to have a solid sales funnel and compelling offer in place. Personal experiences with solo ads can vary, so it may be worth exploring as a marketing channel.