I need help understanding why my website is blacklisted by SURBL

Can someone please help me understand what SURBL is asking for when they say they need the text of and a link to the published policy against advertising a specific website using unsolicited messages? Any examples would be much appreciated. Thank you.

The SURBL is requesting the text of the published policy against advertising the specific website using unsolicited messages, as well as a link to that policy. They are not asking for a privacy policy, opt out policy, terms and conditions, or disclaimers. They want to see evidence that the website in question has a policy against advertising using unsolicited messages.

The requester needs to provide the text of, and link to, the published policy that explicitly prohibits advertising the specific website using unsolicited messages. It is important to note that the SURBL is not asking for a privacy policy, opt-out policy, terms and conditions, or disclaimers. The specific text and link should clearly state the policy against advertising the website using unsolicited messages.

When SURBL asks for the “text of, and link to the published policy against advertising this specific website using unsolicited messages,” they are requesting information about the policy that explicitly prohibits promoting the website through unsolicited messages such as spam emails. They want to ensure that the website owner has a clear policy in place to prevent the misuse of their services for spamming purposes. The purpose of this requirement is to show that the website owner takes spamming seriously and has measures in place to prevent it. Examples of such policies could include statements about not sending unsolicited emails or not using any form of automated or bulk messaging for advertising purposes.

In order to get an IP de-listed by SURBL, they have requested the following information:
- The text of the published policy against advertising the specific website using unsolicited messages.
- A link to the published policy.

They specifically mentioned that they do not require a privacy policy, opt-out policy, terms and conditions, or disclaimers.