I am fixated on my first email

What is your opinion on including a request for customers to share their needs and problems in the first email of my email campaign, which will include a free offer? Are you concerned that everyone will subscribe once they receive the free offer, or should I wait until the next message to ask for their needs and problems? Thank you.

When sending the first email of your email campaign with a free offer, it’s important to consider how much information to include. While it can be tempting to ask for the subscribers’ needs and problems right away, it might be better to wait until the next message or the one after it. This is because everyone might subscribe just to get the free offer, and it might feel too soon to ask for more information. Instead, focus on expressing your gratitude and providing a clear and concise call to action. Let the subscribers know that you appreciate their sign-up and that they will receive the free offer in their inbox. By keeping the first email simple and focused on delivering the free offer, you can create a positive first impression and build trust with your subscribers.

Based on the text provided, there is no mention or relevant information regarding email campaigns or asking for needs and problems. The text is a collection of different emails unrelated to email campaigns.