How to switch Email Services?

We only have a week left on our ExactTarget contract and we need an email service that can handle transactional emails, as well as sending emails based on a Date custom field (e.g. 14 days after X-date). MailChimp/Mandrill and MyEmma don’t have this capability. Are there any other services that can do this? We can’t use Hubspot and don’t want to stay with ExactTarget. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I recommend checking out InfusionSoft and GetResponse. InfusionSoft may be able to provide the functionality you’re looking for, although it’s best to reach out to their support team to confirm. GetResponse also offers features like Auto-Responders, which allow you to create and send automatic emails to your lists, including emails based on specific dates. GetResponse is affordable, starting at $15/month, and offers additional features for managing and building your email list.

Have a look at InfusionSoft and ask their support team. I’m not certain, though if I thought any of the service providers were going to offer this, I would expect it to be them.

Hey Ashleyryan, check out GetResponse. You can set up Auto-Responders, which allow you to create a message and send out as many automatic emails as you’d like to each list individually.
Also, you can create landing pages and everything else you need for managing and building your list. It’s like $15/mon after your first trial month, which isn’t bad at all.
As you build your list past 1,000, it’ll start costing more. But again, if you have 1,000 people on your list, you should be making at least $500/month from that list.
But yeah, for sending certain emails after sign-up, you go to your “Autorepsonders”, and it’ll show you a calendar looking thing with a list of your autoresponder emails below. Just drag and drop which message you want to send how many days after sign up.
I set up an entire 2-3 week sequence, that way I don’t have to continuously write new emails for new subscribers. Anytime I want to send something new out, I just write a newsletter and send it to my current list and add it to whichever day it will apply to for however long.
Hope this helps!

We only have a week left on our ExactTarget contract and we need an email service that can handle transactional emails, as well as sending emails based on a Date custom field (e.g. 14 days after X-date). MailChimp/Mandrill and MyEmma don’t have this capability. Are there any other services that can do this? We can’t use Hubspot and don’t want to stay with ExactTarget. Any help would be greatly appreciated.I recommend checking out InfusionSoft and GetResponse. InfusionSoft may be able to provide the functionality you’re looking for, although it’s best to reach out to their support team to confirm. GetResponse also offers features like Auto-Responders, which allow you to create and send automatic emails to your lists, including emails based on specific dates. GetResponse is affordable, starting at $15/month, and offers additional features for managing and building your email list.

Have a look at InfusionSoft and ask their support team. I’m not certain, though if I thought any of the service providers were going to offer this, I would expect it to be them.

Hey Ashleyryan, check out GetResponse. You can set up Auto-Responders, which allow you to create a message and send out as many automatic emails as you’d like to each list individually.
Also, you can create landing pages and everything else you need for managing and building your list. It’s like $15/month after your first trial month, which isn’t bad at all.
As you build your list past 1,000, it’ll start costing more. But again, if you have 1,000 people on your list, you should be making at least $500/month from that list.
But yeah, for sending certain emails after sign-up, you go to your “Autoresponders”, and it’ll show you a calendar-looking thing with a list of your autoresponder emails below. Just drag and drop which message you want to send how many days after sign-up.
I set up an entire 2-3 week sequence, that way I don’t have to continuously write new emails for new subscribers. Anytime I want to send something new out, I just write a newsletter and send it to my current list and add it to whichever day it will apply to for however long.
Hope this helps!

Based on your requirements for transactional emails and the ability to send emails based on a specific date custom field, there are several alternatives to consider. One option is SendGrid, which is known for its transactional email services and also offers the ability to schedule email sends based on specific criteria such as a custom date field. Another option is Postmark, which specializes in transactional emails and provides features like scheduled sending and customizable email templates. Additionally, SparkPost is another popular service that offers both transactional email capabilities and the ability to schedule emails based on custom triggers. These alternatives should provide you with the functionality you need while freeing you from the constraints of ExactTarget and other platforms that don’t meet your requirements.

Based on your requirements, it seems like you are looking for an email service provider that can handle transactional emails and also send emails based on a custom field, specifically a Date custom field. While Hubspot and ExactTarget are not suitable for your needs, there are other options you can consider.

One possible solution could be SendinBlue. SendinBlue is an email service provider that offers a wide range of features, including transactional email capabilities. With SendinBlue, you can send personalized transactional emails to your users, such as order confirmations, password resets, and more.

In addition to transactional emails, SendinBlue also offers advanced email automation features that allow you to send emails based on custom field data, including Dates. You can set up automated campaigns to send emails a certain number of days after a specific Date custom field, like in your example, sending an email 14 days after X-date.

Another option you might consider is SendGrid. SendGrid is a popular email delivery platform that provides transactional email services. It offers a flexible and reliable infrastructure for sending transactional emails at scale. With SendGrid, you can easily integrate their API into your application to send transactional emails efficiently.

SendGrid also provides a feature called “Scheduled Sends” that allows you to schedule emails based on specific dates or times. This feature could be useful for sending emails based on your custom Date field, as you can schedule emails to be sent 14 days after X-date.

Both SendinBlue and SendGrid offer robust features for transactional emails and can handle your specific requirements. It’s important to consider factors such as pricing, ease of integration, and any other specific needs you may have to determine which solution is the best fit for your business. Be sure to explore their websites and compare their features and pricing to make an informed decision.