How should I respond when opt-in increases by more than 200?

What should I send to people who have been added to my mailing list, and how often should I send them emails?

When you start seeing people getting into your list, you should consider reaching out to them via email. In the email, you can introduce yourself and explain why you are reaching out. It’s important to provide value to the recipients in your emails, whether it’s by sharing helpful content, offering a special promotion, or inviting them to an event or webinar. The frequency of your emails will depend on your specific situation and the preferences of your audience. It’s generally recommended to find a balance between staying in touch regularly without overwhelming them with too many emails. Consider conducting A/B testing to determine what frequency works best for your audience.

When you start seeing people getting into your list, it’s important to have a plan for communicating with them. You should have a clear idea of what kind of content you want to send them and how frequently you want to send it.

For the content of your emails, it’s important to provide value to your subscribers. Consider sharing useful information, tips, or resources related to your area of expertise. You can also share updates about your business, new products or services, or special offers for your subscribers. The key is to provide content that is relevant and interesting to your audience.

In terms of frequency, it’s important to find the right balance. You don’t want to overwhelm your subscribers with too many emails, but you also don’t want to send them too infrequently to the point that they forget about you. It’s a good idea to start with a regular schedule, such as sending emails once a week or once every two weeks, and then adjusting based on the response and feedback from your subscribers.

Ultimately, the goal is to engage with your audience and build a relationship with them. By providing valuable content and staying in regular contact, you can nurture your list and turn subscribers into loyal customers or clients.