How do I create an Opt-in form using Aweber?

!

How can I find a custom opt-in code that can fit within a 300px WordPress sidebar and be integrated with Aweber?

To find a custom opt-in code that can fit within a 300px WordPress sidebar and be integrated with Aweber, you can follow these steps:

1. Firstly, place a text widget in your WordPress sidebar where you want the opt-in form to be.
2. Add the desired text, similar to what Matthew Woodward has on his blog, in the text widget. For example, “Sign up for my newsletter to get the latest blog updates direct to your inbox.”
3. Next, create a simple opt-in form in Aweber using their basic template.
4. After creating the form, copy the HTML code provided by Aweber.
5. Paste the HTML code in the text widget underneath the text you entered earlier.
6. Save the changes, and you will have a custom opt-in form in your WordPress sidebar, similar to Matthew’s.

Alternatively, if you want more design options, you may consider using a plugin from CodeCanyon.net. They have a wide range of WordPress plugins, including ones specifically for opt-in forms. This can give you the flexibility to create a custom opt-in form that fits your desired look and integrates with Aweber.

Remember, while Aweber may not provide opt-in forms exactly like Matthew Woodward’s, you can customize their templates to achieve a similar appearance.

To create a custom opt-in form in Aweber that fits within a 300px WordPress sidebar and can be integrated with Aweber, follow these steps:

1. Log in to your Aweber account and navigate to the “Sign Up Forms” tab.
2. Click on the “Create a Sign Up Form” button.
3. Choose the “I Will Install My Form” option.
4. Select the “Form Code” option.
5. In the “Form Template” section, choose the “Blank Form” option.
6. Customize your form design by selecting the appropriate options for colors, fonts, input fields, etc. Keep in mind that you need to make your form fit within a 300px width.
7. Once you are satisfied with the design, click on the “Go to Step 2” button.
8. In the “Build Your Form” section, you can add or remove form fields as per your requirements. Keep it simple to ensure it fits well within the sidebar.
9. After finalizing the form fields, click on the “Go to Step 3” button.
10. In the “Publish Your Form” section, you will find the form code. Copy this code.
11. Now, log in to your WordPress admin dashboard.
12. Navigate to “Appearance” and then “Widgets.”
13. Choose the widget area where you want to display the opt-in form, often the sidebar widget area.
14. Drag and drop the “Text” widget to the chosen widget area.
15. Paste the form code you copied from Aweber into the text widget.
16. Save the changes, and the custom opt-in form will now be displayed in your WordPress sidebar.

By following these steps, you will be able to create a custom opt-in form that fits within a 300px WordPress sidebar and integrates with Aweber.