How can Mirror Link be used to increase click-through rates in emails?

Can you explain how using a “mirror link” can help to increase click-through rates in emails?

The technique mentioned in the text is to use a product link within a Follow Up or Broadcast email that is the same as the subject line of the email. This is done to increase click-through rates in emails. The idea is that the subscriber will click on the link because they clicked on the same subject line to open up the email.

Yeah I was working on a Follow Up this morning using this technique and thought I would share it. The technique involves putting a product link within your Follow Up or Broadcast email that is exactly the same as the subject line of your email. The rationale behind this is that your subscribers will click on this link because they clicked on the same subject line to open the email in the first place. This can help to increase click-through rates in your email follow-ups and broadcasts.

The technique being shared is to use a mirror link for higher click-through rates in email follow-ups and broadcasts. The idea is to include a product link within the follow-up or broadcast email that is exactly the same as the subject line. The rationale is that subscribers will click on this link because they clicked on the same subject line to open the email in the first place. This technique can help improve click-through rates in email marketing campaigns.

Yeah I was working on a Follow Up this morning using this technique and thought I would share it. The technique involves putting a product link within your email Follow Up or Broadcast that is exactly the same as the subject line of your email. The rationale is that your subscribers will click on this link because they clicked on the same subject line to open up the email in the first place. This can help to increase click through rates in your email Follow Ups and Broadcasts.