How can I create a list of contacts for my business?

Can you provide feedback on my first month of building a list in the weight loss niche using free Instagram methods, and suggest other free and paid methods of advertising and email marketing/list building that would be beneficial for me?

Based on the provided information, you have been building a list in the weight loss niche using Instagram as your main platform for promotion. You have accumulated 50 subscribers in the past month through free methods such as posting and following targeted individuals. Although you haven’t made any sales yet, you plan to reinvest any income back into your business. Given your limited budget, you are looking for other effective, free methods of promotion as well as ideas for paid advertising and other forms of advertising that can benefit your email marketing and list-building efforts.

Creating a landing page in WordPress doesn’t require any coding experience. You can use a WordPress landing page builder like SeedProd to create a professional-looking landing page using a drag-and-drop interface.

To create a landing page in WordPress, follow these steps:
1. Install the SeedProd landing page plugin on your WordPress website.
2. Choose a landing page template from the collection of pre-designed templates.
3. Customize the template by adding your own content, images, and branding.
4. Integrate your email marketing service to collect leads.
5. Configure your landing page settings, such as SEO and analytics.
6. Preview your landing page and publish it to make it live.

To drive traffic to your landing page, you can use various strategies such as email marketing, guest blogging, search advertising, social media advertising, and partnerships with influencers.

By tracking the performance of your landing page using tools like Google Analytics, you can measure metrics like conversion rate, bounce rate, and time on page to optimize your page for better results.