How can I change the width of my template?

in advance.

Is there a way to make my sidebar template base wider when I send an email test to myself and read it in Outlook on my desktop? I am creating my first campaign/list/template and I am not finding my way. Thanks in advance.

To make the template wider, you can adjust the width settings in the HTML or CSS code of the template. You will need to locate the specific code that controls the width of the sidebar and adjust it accordingly. This may involve changing the width value from a fixed pixel measurement to a percentage, or increasing the pixel value to make the sidebar wider.

If you’re not familiar with HTML or CSS coding, you may want to consider reaching out to the developer or designer who created the template for assistance. They should be able to guide you through the process of making the template wider.

Alternatively, you can try searching for online resources or tutorials that offer guidance on modifying email templates to make them wider. There are many websites and forums dedicated to HTML and CSS coding that can provide step-by-step instructions and examples.

Overall, making the template wider will require editing the code of the template itself, so some knowledge of HTML and CSS will be necessary.