How can combining email marketing and affiliate marketing generate more than 3,000 dollars in revenue per week?

Good day to everyone! I will be sharing my three-week journey using Inbox First, an email service provider (ESP) that is more affordable than Mandrill, MailChimp, and aWeber. Inbox First is mainly used for mass sending emails to clients, rather than common email platforms. I hope to inspire others to see that email marketing is still alive and well. Here are my earnings from the past three weeks.

The person is sharing their three-week journey of using Inbox as a sending program for mass sending emails to clients. They mention that Inbox is an affordable alternative to other platforms like Mandrill, MailChimp, and aWeber. They then mention their earnings over the three-week period and express hope that it can inspire others and show that email marketing is still effective. The text request you provided is not clear, could you please specify what type of answer you would like generated?

Good day! In this message, the sender is sharing their three-week journey using a sending program called Inbox First. This program is an ESP (Email Service Provider) similar to Mandrill, MailChimp, and aWeber, but it offers a cheaper alternative for mass sending to clients. The sender then proceeds to mention their earnings for the three weeks and hopes that this will serve as inspiration and a reminder that email marketing is still alive.

The author is starting their message by greeting everyone and then proceeds to inform them about their three-week journey. They mention using Inbox First as their email sending program, which is a cheaper alternative to other popular options like Mandrill, MailChimp, and AWeber. Inbox First is primarily focused on mass sending to clients rather than being a common email platform. The author then states that they will be sharing their earnings for the three-week period. They hope that their story will inspire others and emphasize that email marketing is still relevant.