Are there any absolutely free choices for e-mail marketing?

. Is there a completely free option for e-mail marketing that I can use for my WordPress website, Ishrak’s Line? The plugin should allow me to create a sign-up form and have a pop-up appear on any page of my website.

Yes, there are completely free options for email marketing. One option is MailChimp, which offers a free plan that allows users to send emails to up to 2,000 subscribers. As for WordPress opt-in plugins, there are several free options available. Some popular ones include OptinMonster, WP Subscribe, and Bloom. These plugins allow you to add opt-in forms to your website to collect email addresses. To make the opt-in pop-up on any page, you will need to configure the settings within the plugin you choose. Please note that the suggestions given here are apart from SUMO and MAILCHIMP.

There are several options for completely free email marketing plugins for WordPress. Some popular options include:

1. MailPoet: This plugin allows you to create and manage newsletters directly within WordPress. It has a user-friendly interface and offers features like automated email notifications and statistics tracking.

2. Newsletter: This plugin offers a drag-and-drop builder to create customizable newsletters. It allows you to manage subscribers, send automated emails, and track performance.

3. SendinBlue: While not specifically a WordPress plugin, SendinBlue offers an integration with WordPress that allows you to create and send newsletters. It also provides features like marketing automation and contact management.

To make the opt-in form appear on your website, you can use the built-in features of the chosen plugin or use a separate pop-up plugin like OptinMonster or Popup Maker.

These plugins offer free versions with basic features, but some may have limitations or require premium versions for more advanced functionality.